Monday, March 8, 2010

Punished Again

Ma'am punished me again today. It's totally my fault though, she gave me a five hundred word report to do by 7pm Est. time yesterday. I didn't have it finished in time and I submitted it very late. I knew that I was going to be punished for it and having that thought sitting at the back of my head really made for a rough day. When I got home I knew Ma'am would have a punishment waiting for me. And did she ever.

I had to insert a Q-tip into the hole of my penis as punishment for not submitting the report on time. I had thought that the pain from the toothpaste burning my bottom was bad but this had me almost begging to be able to do the toothpaste punishment over again ten times instead of this. I did it though as I knew that I really did deserve it.

I was however quite pleased with myself knowing that Ma'am was proud of me for wetting my diaper to the point that it leaked and I ended up wetting my pajamas and bed. I love pleasing Ma'am and it was great having her tell me how proud she was of me. It made me feel better after the pain of my punishment. It really did put me in a great mood for the rest of the night. Thank you Ma'am.

After my punishment I powdered myself and put on a fresh diaper before pulling on some pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. I watchted some tv in my room for a while and I ended up messing my diaper. I'm sitting in it as I type this because I know that Ma'am would want it that way. I'm also bouncing softly on my bottom as I sit on my chair in my messy diaper which is making me into a very messy boy as I type. I know that if Ma'am were here with me right now I would be typing this standing up and she would be behind me spanking my bottom with my messy diaper on and rubbing the mess into me while scolding me the entire time. Unfortunately she can't be here with me so I hope that my bouncing will be a suitable subsititute in her mind.

I'm about to finish this blog and I just wanted to say I'm being sent to bed and I'm to sleep in just a diaper with my pacifier in my mouth and nothing else. I'm also to spend the entire day tomorrow diapered.

It should be interesting.

I'm tired so I'm going to end this blog here and go change into a fresh diaper, go to bed and suck on my pacifier until I fall asleep. Good Night!

-Diaper Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment