Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 6th 2010 - Today's Task

Today my mistress gave me my first task. I was to wear a diaper out to dinner with my family and I had to wet and mess it as well. I tried my absolute hardest to make sure no one would know I was diapered. That is until I sat down at the table.

We had gone to a buffet restaurant and when I sat down my shirt rode up exposing the top of my diaper over the waistband of my pants. There was a group of girls at the table immediately behind me who I suddenly heard break into giggles. I distinctly remember hearing them whispering about a "diaper" and knew they were talking about me. I sat there red faced quietly eating my dinner with my family non the wiser while the girls behind me laughed and made me the butt of all their jokes.

During the meal I did as instructed and wet my diaper. I however was not able to mess and I waited until I got home before doing so. I'm sure I'll get punished for that, but I diserve it for being a naughty boy and not doing as I'm told.

As I got up to leave I knocked my napkin on the ground and I completely forgot about my diapered state as I bent over to get it. I heard a strange sound and I remembered the girls behind me. I quickly turned to put the napkin on the table just time time to see one of them tucking her cellphone into her purse as the rest of them broke into hysterics. I'm pretty sure that they got a picture of my diaper sticking out of my pants.

I felt so humiliated and I know that my Mistress wouldn't have it any other way.

I'll update when I get my next task.

-Diaper Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment