Monday, May 3, 2010

Taking A Nap

I lost contact with Ma'am but I'm very happy to say we've been in contact with each other. I really did miss her and I feel so happy knowing that I can make her proud of me as a result of my diaper humiliation. Thank you Ma'am.

Ma'am gave me the day off but with one instruction, I wasn't allowed to change my diaper until it leaked. I had just diapered myself and applied some powder when she told me this so the timing couldn't have been better. She also instructed me to go take a nap like the little baby I am and to insert a suppository laxative before my nap.

I thought that a nice warm bottle of milk would help me fall asleep so I warmed one up and then went to insert the laxative. I layed in bed drinking my bottle until I finished every last drop like all good diaper boys should. I then put my pacifier in my mouth and with Stanley in my arms and a big smile on my face I fell asleep. I woke up about an hour later to the warmth of a freshly messed diaper. I knew that Ma'am would be proud of me for messing my diaper like she ordered so I thought that maybe I would go up to the store and buy some candy. What better of a reward could there be for a boy in diapers then candy? hehehe

I put on some pants and left my room and my parents had left a message on the phone asking if I could mow the lawn. So I went and put on some tight track pants which clearly showed off my diaper buldge and I left some of it exposed above the waist band before going outside to mow the lawn. The candy would have to wait. While I was mowing the lawn my neighbours older daughter came outside I waved at her as she went to her car and she waved back but not before I noticed the weird look on her face and following her gaze I realised that she was staring at my buldging diapered bottom. She got in her car and drove away while I continued to mow the lawn totally red-faced at the thought that she knew I was diapered.

I finally finished mowing the lawn but not before wetting my diaper from drinking that large bottle of milk before my nap. I knew my diaper wouldn't be able to hold much more. I put the mower away and finally was able to head up the street to go to the store to buy some candy. I got in the store and picked out some licorice, caramels, and gummy bears. As I was walking home I had an unbearable urge to wet my diaper. I tried to make it home but I didn't quite get there before I totally flooded my diaper causing it to leak. I was so humiliated as I walked the rest of the way home.

Thankfully no one seen me but rest assured I was red-faced the entire way and at every sound I heard my heart skipped a beat to think that someone would see me in my wet pants with my diaper buldge obvious and a bit of the diaper sticking out of my pants. When I got home I changed into a clean diaper and washed my pants while I sat on the floor with Stanley and enjoyed my candy. :)

Ma'am sure does know how to give me a day off. hehe

I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment