Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Deserved It

I did something I shouldn't have, I asked Ma'am if I could have her permission to cum but I told her that I "deserved it". Needless to say I was out of line and Ma'am was sure to let me know. She told me the only thing that I deserved was a punishment. She was absolutely correct. That's all I do deserve.

For my punishment I inserted a suppository laxative and went to stand with my nose in the corner wearing just a diaper and t-shirt. Ma'am told me I had to stay in the corner for an hour with my nose against the wall. I left the curtains open but I don't know if I was seen by anyone or not. I was in the corner about twenty minutes when the laxative took effect and I messed my diaper and was left to stand in it thinking about what a naughty boy I had been.

After my hour was up I was certainly feeling like a very sorry boy but I knew I'd have to stay in my diaper another hour. I ended up wetting it during this time as well. I didn't watch tv or play with my toys I just sat in my room and thought about what I had done. I was worried if I was playing I may be punished worse considering a punishment shouldn't be enjoyable.

I waited an hour before changing into a fresh diaper.

I developed some mild diaper rash as well from being in my messy diaper for so long. But I deserve it...and it's the only thing that I do deserve.

I've learned my lesson. I don't derserve to cum, I only deserve to be in diapers and to serve Ma'am. That's all I derserve and the last one is more of an honour on my part then anything. I'm honoured that Ma'am let's me serve her.

My bottom is still slightly tender from the diaper rash of being in a messy diaper which is serving as a constant reminder as to who is in charge, and just what I really am deserving of. It's also a reminder of what happens when I misbehave which I'll try not to do again.

-Diaper Boy

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love reading your blog. I just wanted to let you know that I do enjoy reading it. Please continue

    ReplyDelete