Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Naughty Boy

I have been a very naughty boy. Ma'am gave me strict instructions not to touch myself or cum without her permission but I just couldn't control myself and I came in my diapers the other night. I told Ma'am right away what I had done and how I had let her down. She told me that I am to be locked into a chastity device until further notice when she gives me permission to remove it. I am to wear it under my diapers.

The chastity device I got has a belt on it that goes around my waist and a plastic cover which slides over my cock and prevents me from getting hard and from touching myself. There is a small hole in the end so that I can still urinate which means that I will be able to wear it and continue to wet my diapers. Ma'am instructed me to send her a picture of myself wearing it.

I told her that I would not send her a picture and Ma'am is very disapointed in me. I have let her down and I feel terrible about it. Ma'am won't let me forget this though as she said she'd notify me when she has a punishment which is appropriate to the circumstances. I have a feeling that when the punishment is over I will be left feeling very humiliated and very sorry. But I do deserve it and I'm aware of that.

So until she gives me my punishment and allows me to remove my chastity device, which I have a feeling won't be for a long time, I will be unable to touch msyelf or get hard. Which is making me feel just like a baby boy that deserves nothing but to be humiliated in his diapers like the naughty boy that I am. It also makes sure I know that even though it is my cock I am no longer in charge of it. Ma'am is.

-Diaper Boy

1 comment:

  1. you deserve what you got. You should have gotten a good spanking every night and a lock put on your plastic panties. This will keep you out of trouble.I get this punishment at home. My mom takes care of me!

    ReplyDelete